Sunday, November 29, 2009

..oh New York...Here I come!


...so sometime between yesterday evening...today after church...and my whole entire life i have decided that next summer...summer of 2010...i am going to spend the summer in NY

Well it is a well known fact that I want to live in the big city one day...but once i decided that ecu was the place for me i decided that i set out on my harlem...bk...tribeca adventure after college...

...but no.... i am not gonna wait...right now at this very moment i am looking up summer internships and camp counselor jobs...(and prettyfying my tumblr) that i can do next summer...i want to be in that city so bad...and i just dont want to miss out on the life i want to live..and i just think it would be a great start to life at 18...it will signify my independenc...the goals i hope to acheive...and the life i want in the city sooner than later...

...my mother and aunt think its unrealistic...and maybe it is...but i am a determine person...and i want to make this happen...i just dont want to be another kid stuck in durham...i mean i love it here...i love north carolina...but i feel like so far during my last 17 years i've been a "what if" and "if only" "almost" kinda girl...i want big things but i suck at making them happen...and i think that is one thing that i hate about myself...i am a super procastinator and my laziness often gets the best of me...but i want 2010 to be a new year and i want to live my dreams.

so f what any body says...im going to do my research...save my money..figure out the logistics and create a play for Marcella Runs New York 2010....im mucho excited...and i love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment